• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

jkasch

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
1669242360043.png

DonR

Major Contributor
We got in Belgium a brewery (Huyghe, based in the village Melle in Belgium) that called one of their high alchohol beers "Delerium Tremens"
800px-Bi%C3%A8re_D%C3%A9lirium_tremens.JPG

For those who don't know what that means: google delerium. Tremens means intense in latin when used as adjective.
Was always a favourite of mine but no more than a single bottle. Definitely not a "drinking party" beer.

peanuts2

"CABLE LENGTHS MATTERS
Due to the construction of Ansuz cables, you will always get a more positive influence on the sound quality when using longer cables. Obviously, there are limitations to how long cables you want in your system. However, any Ansuz cable in two meter will clearly sound better than a one meter – a four-meter cable performs even better….

QUALITY LEVEL IS SUPERIOR TO CABLE LENGTHS
An Ansuz cable in a higher quality level will outperform any length of cable from a lower level. So, if you do not need the length a 4 meter Ansuz A2 you should rather go for a 2 meter Ansuz C2."

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Longer cables = better sound... got it. I bet the other fairy dust companies hit themselves for not thinking about cooking up this particular piece of nonsense.

I imagine the future speaker models from Børresen being a lot bigger, and when you ask about the extra volume, they say: "Well... we had to fit hundreds of meters of Anzus cables inside" :facepalm:

Top Bottom