• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Looks-good-to-me.jpg

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Man I do miss regularly buying sushi. Local grocery has plenty decent stuff (I ain’t fancy ha), but can’t justify spending that $/calorie. For a good while I’d have bachelor surf n turf for dinner on fridays: party platter of sushi/ sashimi and White Castle sliders. Surf and turf, ha!
Scrappy that is a meal straight from heaven. Two of my favorite foods. But, the wife will not let me eat White Castle sliders as the doctor announced I was have triplets on my last visit. I thought men couldn't get pregnant! I love those White Castle cheese burger sliders with the one pickle on it. That is seriously fine dining. Yummo!

TimF

Forum Donor
If you were a real man you'd get these speakers for you wife as a holiday gift. You know it's what she really wants. And she likes beefy cables running around one end of the room also.

3599547-9ddd9a9f-duntech-sovereign-2001.jpg

Top Bottom