• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I may or may not have contributed at least three of those... I'm pretty sure I could watch nothing but tool restoration videos for about a year straight and not get bored... I have a problem.
This one is also fantastic...
You know how you used to roll your eyes @old farts, when someone said "They don't make 'em like they used to....!"?
Well, be careful what you ask for, I have become that old fart and I now understand what the oldER farts really meant by that statement that even applies to lathes! Thanx!:)

Plcamp

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You know how you used to roll your eyes @old farts, when someone said "They don't make 'em like they used to....!"?
Well, be careful what you ask for, I have become that old fart and I now understand what the oldER farts really meant by that statement that even applies to lathes! Thanx!:)
I am addicted to such videos as well. I particularly like wristwatch restorations, the older the better.

Another addiction is scuba divers finding lost souls in their cars in rivers and lakes to bring closure to families.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Feminists-be-like.jpg

Top Bottom