• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
94b6de9150e049f9326d2019884490f809a6802bd010c17d74d3f100c1de665e.jpg

f8af04ef2dcbe8e3257186fc621a8f8a3deb1ee0b97e92ece51600876f92e83c.jpg

Cars-N-Cans

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That happened to me with a 20 gallon drum of old recovered grease from the hood filters and oil traps on the grills at McDonalds back in high school. Nothing like getting three month old rancid, black nastiness rain down over my head and down my shirt when I went to empty it. Not enough showers in a lifetime after that.

I’m sure in her case in addition to becoming a meme, she probably had to put up with shit from other employees as well.

Sir Sanders Zingmore

Forum Donor

Pegwill

Me, behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrive home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies.
The fault is not mine!

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
Me, behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrive home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies.
The fault is not mine!
amen!!

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That happened to me with a 20 gallon drum of old recovered grease from the hood filters and oil traps on the grills at McDonalds back in high school. Nothing like getting three month old rancid, black nastiness rain down over my head and down my shirt when I went to empty it. Not enough showers in a lifetime after that.

I’m sure in her case in addition to becoming a meme, she probably had to put up with shit from other employees as well.
I've actually been in worse stuff than that. So much worse I won't talk about it. I took 3 showers a day for a week. The first one was with some degreasing hand cleaner. All over and it just didn't seem to do enough.

Top Bottom