• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1661629900180.png

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Well, while funny it is not really accurate. I've seen a higher res photo of this same thing. Those posts are a type I seen in parking lots that for different reasons block off or open up part of the parking. They have a base level with the ground, and a slotted key way of sorts that lets you twist and remove the upper post part. So when they are ready to go, they'll twist off two posts and back out the van. Then put the posts back and leave.

Waxx

Major Contributor
Wait till you met a bunch of Congolese (or central African in general) people having a friendly conversation.

Those italians are very quiet compared to them, i can assure you... I once measured it (i was working in pro audio and had a dB meter in house). They were standing in front of my house in Gent (Belgium) a 15 years ago, and measuring it a-weighted i came to 91dB (from the room on the first floor, with the window open)...

Top Bottom