• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
unnamed.jpg

crazycloud

There was an advertisement for wine in Australia years ago. This actual billboard I drove past every day and it nearly caused me to crash the first time I saw it as I was laughing so hard.

She loves a cockatoo.jpg

I met Erin (a Miss Australia) at a do years later and mentioned how I thought the billboard was distasteful, whilst trying not to cry. The spousal knew what I was likely to say and had her nails dug into my palm so hard they drew blood.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1656536141075.png

rgpit

Forum Donor

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
A young couple left the church and arrived at the hotel where they were spending the first night of their honeymoon. They opened the champagne and began undressing.
When the bridegroom removed his socks, his new wife asked, "Ewww - what's wrong with your feet? Your toes look all mangled and weird.
Why are your feet so gross?"
"I had tolio as a child," he answered.
"You mean polio?" she asked.
"No, tolio. The disease only affected my toes."
The bride was satisfied with this explanation, and they continued undressing. When the groom took off his trousers, his bride once again wrinkled up her nose.
"What's wrong with your knees?" She asked. "They're all lumpy and deformed!"
"As a child, I also had kneasles," he explained.
"You mean measles?" she asked.
"No, kneasles. It was a strange illness that only affected my knees."
The new bride had to be satisfied with this answer. As the undressing continued, her husband at last removed his underwear.
"Don't tell me," she said. "Let me guess.. Smallcox?"....
Sounds like he needs a dose of Macoxafloppen​

Top Bottom