• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
Screen-Shot-2022-06-22-at-9.57.20-AM.jpg

digicidal

Major Contributor
Much more bothered by the poor grammar! No capitalisation and no apostrophe or final 's' on Cruise's.

S.
Yeah that triggered me more than the teeth as well actually...

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
· I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest ***** she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

· I have a friend. He keeps trying to convince me he’s a compulsive liar, but I don’t believe him.

· I went to see the doctor about my short-term memory problems – the first thing he did was make me pay in advance.

· When your only tool is a hammer, all problems start looking like nails.

· As I get older and I remember all the people I’ve lost along the way, I think to myself, maybe a career as a tour guide wasn’t for me.

· The person who invented autocorrect should burn in hello.

· I tried to explain to my 4-year-old son that it's perfectly normal to accidentally poop your pants, but he's still making fun of me.

· You know you're ugly when it comes to a group picture and they hand you the camera

· Aging gracefully is like the nice way of saying you're slowly looking worse.

· My girlfriend was complaining last night that I never listen to her. Or something like that...

· A dad is washing the car with his son. After a moment, the son asks his father, "Do you think we could use a sponge instead?"

· I accidentally handed my wife a glue stick instead of a chapstick. She still isn't talking to me.

· Sometimes the first step to forgiveness, is realising the other person was born an idiot. Sometimes the first step to forgiveness, is realising the other person was born an idiot.

· It's been raining for 3 days without stopping. My wife is in depression, she is standing and looking through the window. If the rain doesn't stop tomorrow, I'll have to let her in.

· I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you.

· I don't think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking.

· There's nothing like the joy on a kid's face when he first sees the PlayStation box containing the socks I got him for Christmas.

· My therapist told me that a great way to let go of your anger is to write letters to people you hate and then burn them. I did that and I feel much better but I'm wondering... do I keep the letters?

· Sorry I'm late but I wanted to make sure I missed most of it.

· Teacher: "Are you sleeping in my class?" Student: "Well now I´m not but if you could be a little quieter I could."

· If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "thank you" is all I need. Not all this "how did you get in my house?!" business.

· I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Top Bottom