• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

North_Sky

Major Contributor

xykreinov

Forum Donor
Examples of expert microphone placement. Also, for the single guys out there, some good tips on charming the ladies at the local gym, even if you do not have movie-star good looks or an athletic build. Thirteen million views in a year says that these guys must be on to something.

There is so much dialogue, I have no clue what any of it means, and this is still hilarious

Last edited:

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
There is so much dialogue, I have no clue what any of it means, and this is still hilarious
There are hundreds of Korean prank videos on YouTube now, posted by several talented teams of comedians. At lease a couple dozen more being added each week. Many of them have English subtitles of the dialog, though the translation is done automatically by software, so the results are sometimes hard to follow. If the subtitles are off, you can turn them on by clicking on the little Settings gear icon in the bottom right of the video. Some of them do not (yet) have English subtitles, but are still hilarious! I've watched so many of them by now that YouTube is serving me ads in Korean from Korean or Korean-American businesses like Hang Mi bank, even though I don't understand a word of Korean.

xykreinov

Forum Donor
There are hundreds of Korean prank videos on YouTube now, posted by several talented teams of comedians. At lease a couple dozen more being added each week. Many of them have English subtitles of the dialog, though the translation is done automatically by software, so the results are sometimes hard to follow. If the subtitles are off, you can turn them on by clicking on the little Settings gear icon in the bottom right of the video. Some of them do not (yet) have English subtitles, but are still hilarious! I've watched so many of them by now that YouTube is serving me ads in Korean from Korean or Korean-American businesses like Hang Mi bank, even though I don't understand a word of Korean.
Epic. I use Invidious as a frontend for YT and subtitles weren't working for some reason

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Top Bottom