• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1624128942612.png

D!sco

All the downtown nightclubs reopened this weekend
I couldn’t stop thinking about how bad the DJ’s mix was

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
This may not be well received by our cousins across the pond
I thought they'd be amused, actually -- although I am sure many will point out that the image I posted mistakenly uses the term British when it should in fact say English. :rolleyes:
My heritage is pretty WASPy and I love classic English cuisine: You know, boil until no further change occurs*.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I thought they'd be amused, actually -- although I am sure many will point out that the image I posted mistakenly uses the term British when it should in fact say English. :rolleyes:
My heritage is pretty WASPy and I love classic English cuisine: You know, boil until no further change occurs*.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
So -- I briefly (and somewhat tumultously) worked for an Oxford University "spin-off" company based in Abingdon -- and, some years later, our daughter attended grad school at Oxford. Consequently, for a couple of years I spent a fair amount of time in and around Oxford (a dandy little city, IMO).

My not-so-guilty pleasure: English fried breakfast -- black pudding and all. mmmm-mmmMMMMM!

I weighed quite a bit more in those days, perhaps no coincidentally. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom