• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A $15k music streamer reviewed on stereophile

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Wel... that was quick o_O

Zero good faith will lead to a quick exit.

We entertain a lot of this silliness, but maybe he could at least pretend he's not here to simply trash the forum, it's host, and it's members.

He has his badge he can now wear proudly.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Zero good faith will lead to a quick exit.
You don't hear me complaining ;) It was just an observation :)

All while he sits behind the curtain laughing while he gains notoriety and makes money from his followers.

Funny, I get the exact same feeling from Antipodes company owners.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Says the guy living in his Mom's basement...Rationalize much?

Every single one of you on this site are all little teeny furry adorable little sheep. Following a complete charlatan, perpetrating his intellectual dishonesty to an audience incapable of hearing and seeing.

All while he sits behind the curtain laughing while he gains notoriety and makes money from his followers. It's literally a form of entertainment for me to watch. I'll check in again, for now, have fun being exploited publicly by your dishonest leader.

Amir you should be ashamed of yourself for what you've done to these idiots.
:rolleyes:
:D:D:D:D
:confused:
:D
:D:D:D
:cool:

Where is the "cry lauging" emoji when you need one?

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Every single one of you on this site are all little teeny furry adorable little sheep. Following a complete charlatan, perpetrating his intellectual dishonesty to an audience incapable of hearing and seeing.

All while he sits behind the curtain laughing while he gains notoriety and makes money from his followers. It's literally a form of entertainment for me to watch. I'll check in again, for now, have fun being exploited publicly by your dishonest leader.

Glad he thinks we are sheep that need to be herded from the subjectivist pastures. What a waste of time to write this drivel and try to incite a response on a dead thread.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Glad he thinks we are sheep that need to be herded from the subjectivist pastures. What a waste of time to write this drivel and try to incite a response on a dead thread.

He was clearly foaming at the keyboard. Had to do the merciful thing and put him down...poor fella.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Owns the streamer and feels totally butthurt. Poor guy. Blame Paul, not us!

Top Bottom