• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

6E5P driving 100TH amplifier

sganti

Just realized after an year with ASR, there is a forum for diy :), will post some of my projects starting with the last amp I completed using Eimac 100TH transmitting tubes. This is a class A2 design with 100Th +vely biased, and the grid is driven using a mosfet source follower. Attaching the schematic and a picture. It sounds great, don't have the skill or equipment to measure :-(. These100Th monoblocks were built for a friend of mine.

BTW, this forum helped me with my choice of DAC and Preamps, I have the ADI2 Pro FS ADC/DAC in my home system with Benchmark LA4, and Benchmark Dac3B and topping pre90 for my work.

My home amps is 211 driving a 211 SE monoblock amps, and my work amps are 801A driving 211 SE Monoblock amps.

100TH looks so cool, so decided to build a pair of monoblocks for myself. Currently collecting parts for 801A driving 100th, waiting for Monolith Magnetics folks to complete my order for plate chokes, output transformers and power transformers..

thx

Attachments

• 100Th - Amplifier - Schematic.png
    100Th - Amplifier - Schematic.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 100th Amp.jpg
    100th Amp.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 256
Top Bottom