• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

6 or 8 optical Toslink to one or two optical Toslink outs switcher ?

audiopile

I've got several 4 in 2 out optical switchers in my system -these feed into my Benchmark DAC-3hgc and out of that into the 24/96 SPDIF input on my Meridian DSP speakers -speaker are limited to 24/96 . This works -but it would be slightly more convenient if I could use one device instead of two for this input switching. I have really looked around and can't find anything more than four toslink input switches available. I did order two -but not exactly confidence inspiring that one has a input that's intermittent out of the box. So-wish list:6 or 8 Toslink optical inputs ,remote would be nice-feeding one or two optical toslink outputs -some? expectation of better quality would be nice. Anybody know of such a thing ?

Top Bottom