• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

432hz

Julf

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
i am Aware.

A simple Question. is it really 432Htz. What Hardware do i need?

Some information.

Also, They are reading is, every device, everywhere. 440htz targets the third eye. it is control.

"keeps "thinking", on, little things. in everything everywhere. in the information. Schooling and education. "Things. consumerism". To control.

In wording and lagauge. the orgin, of words. Everything.

is really 432htz? On ABC Classic and SBS World Movies, they are aware, and i hear constant fighting. conflict.
All i want is 432Htz. My neighbur is aware, a guitarlist, muscision. He can not play. Clang and clashes, surrounds and "Being"s, the feelings, everyone here plant and animal is sick, suffering or dying.
can we be certain ALL the videos, amountable, are 432htz?
is there hardware for this?
i am aware, they run scripts, on TV and radio, and CGI. Constatly.
it is a mess. Recently they bulldosed the Sydney Opera House, claiming to be fighting exciction.
Who can we trust?

All we want is peace, harmony, tranquility and melodies.
432htz.

Health.

Adam.

How do we get 432htz, or is this already possible, done?
I am sure there is medication available that would help. Consult your medical / mental health practitioner.

threni

Major Contributor
I am sure there is medication available that would help. Consult your medical / mental health practitioner.
I'd settle for a spell checker. "Htz"? How can someone be that entranced by a topic, post in a thread with it in its name and still spell it wrong - every single time?

Beave

Major Contributor

So you think a LACK of drugs is the problem here? I was thinking the opposite. :)

Beave

Major Contributor
I'd settle for a spell checker. "Htz"? How can someone be that entranced by a topic, post in a thread with it in its name and still spell it wrong - every single time?

It's his own "laguage," the "orgin" of which I'm unaware. Maybe it comes from his "neighbur," a "guitarlist" and "muscician" who can not play?

threni

Major Contributor
It's his own "laguage," the "orgin" of which I'm unaware. Maybe it comes from his "neighbur," a "guitarlist" and "muscician" who can not play?
Maybe if you correct all the words it spells something?

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
So you think a LACK of drugs is the problem here? I was thinking the opposite. :)

download (14).jpeg

Andysu

Major Contributor
I should try Reggae at 420... It'll probably just give me the munchies...
i agree , hold on while i order a 100 deliveroo packets of munchies

s-l400.jpg

Top Bottom