• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

3X KEF LS50 META (LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER CHANNELS)

Geronimo.USMC

Hello. I have for your consideration:

$1700

3x (THREE) like new LS50 META in CARBON BLACK. Boxes are included.

I am the original owner.

The only reason I am selling is because, I purchased a pair of FOCAL SOPRA No.1s.

I'm not currently shipping, BUT CAN, if the purchaser covers it. (It will be 2 boxes shipped)

I can deliver, or meet up, within reasonable distance. I'm in New Jersey zip-code 07083.
I am a US Marine, and an honest seller with many online references. I have sold many items on, eBay, US Audiomart, Audiogon, AudioScienceReview, AVS, and various other forums. I can provide references and pictures upon request to weed out scammers, and tire kickers. Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• im.jpeg
    im.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 4d6125f3-c958-47e.jpg
    4d6125f3-c958-47e.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 137
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Would you consider $1500 delivered NYC?
I sent you a response. I also can work out a deal if you want a Rythmik G25HP sub to go along with them.

Last edited:
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

Someone in DC has been looking for a trio of these over in AVS Forum.
I appreciate you. I've been in contact with him over the phone. Nice guy. I was willing to meet him in PA, a 2 hours drive away from me, but he couldn't make it.

Unfortunately for me, he is looking locally, as he ultimately didn't want them shipped.

Attachments

• FOCAL.jpeg
    FOCAL.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 73
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

SOLD!

Top Bottom