• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

3e Audio SY-DAPx002 TPA3250/TPA3255 DSP Amplifier

Ralferator

Digi-key.
Taxes cost me an arm though.

It is not worth it for me. Really high import tax to brazil. I guess i will get an Aiyima amp instead then. They don’t seem to have bad op amps or hissing problems and since 3eAudio didn’t answer my question (i asked 2-3 times) about wether they will check their op amps for problems now before delivery, i guess they don’t.
Or do you think i can get good op amps from aliexpress?

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is not worth it for me. Really high import tax to brazil. I guess i will get an Aiyima amp instead then. They don’t seem to have bad op amps or hissing problems and since 3eAudio didn’t answer my question (i asked 2-3 times) about wether they will check their op amps for problems now before delivery, i guess they don’t.
Or do you think i can get good op amps from aliexpress?
I have a Aiyima A07 also. We will test it some day with @renaudrenaud ;-)

Today we changed the op amps of the 3e-audio (put LM4562NA). The hiss disappeared, which is good. But the sound is still not as clean as with the 3e-audio TPA3255 cards.

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
32305043.jpg

32305043.jpg

32305043.jpg

32305043.jpg

6654480271610816618.jpg

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
I have a Aiyima A07 also. We will test it some day with @renaudrenaud ;-)

Today we changed the op amps of the 3e-audio (put LM4562NA). The hiss disappeared, which is good. But the sound is still not as clean as with the 3e-audio TPA3255 cards.

Today we drank coffees and eat some new year pie. Among listening music and discussing about the snow falling behind the window, we managed to have enough time to swap the OP AMP and listen some tracks before the curfew.

AfterThought

What's the best option when it comes to installing the caps? Level 1, 2, or 3? I bought the caps for all three options just in case, but don't really feel like experimenting.

Sugarbubble

I think this is an entire sub-hobby to music loving, tinkering with Chinese junk! In my youth i would have loved doing this stuff, now i am persnickety and only want the best of everything. It does look like fun though to try and get good sound out of these kludged together contraptions.

Sebbou

OPA1656IDR is packaged in tape cut reel whereas OPA1656ID is packaged in plastic tube, but the chip in both is the same.

The surface of the chip will be marked with a indented circle indicating where pin 1 is, page 3 of the datasheet shows this.

https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opa1656.pdf
Oh okay thank you so I'l order the cheapest then and yes I've seen the pin1 on the chip on the datasheet but on the 3e amplifier board itself I'm not sure with what I should align it with is there any mark or reference?

Ralferator

Purchasing op amps from Aliexpress is very risky.
If you are lucky then you will receive a genuine product. Avoid cheap things.

ok - i was wondering because some companies, selling at aliexpress get very good user reviews for their op amps

Last edited:

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
And also on the PCB there is some printing showing you the semi circle. Difficult to insert the OPA the wrong way at the cost of little attention.

Top Bottom