• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

$35OTD, Hard Copy, NEW, Floyd Toole -Sound Reproduction: The Acoustics and Psychoacoustics of Loudspeakers and Rooms. 3rd/Current edition

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
I bought I extra copy for a reason that fell through long ago.
This is a brand new hard copy of Mr. Toole's opus book

Sound Reproduction: The Acoustics and Psychoacoustics of Loudspeakers and Rooms,3rd Edition​

I have been on this forum awhile, hopefully you can trust me with the sale of an inexpensive item. Plus we will use Paypal and I will send you an invoice and pay the fee so you have Paypal Buyer protection and you get tracking for the package.
I'd love to see this get used. Fantastic information and still the most relevant 1 book option around.
Sorry but USA only for simplicity.
$35 shipped to your door via Media Mail (sorta slow but affordable for books) if you want priority mail I can do it for $40 shipped.

Anyway if you were going to buy this new for $45-50bucks plus tax, help us both out instead. Save a few $ and I get to buy more tube connectors.

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
PM sent.

OP
R

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
This book has sold.
Thanks!

Top Bottom