1. WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

$300 million per gram Dac Clock

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by iridium, Jun 16, 2017.

1. iridium

iridium Senior Member

Endohedral Fullerene created at Oxford University for commercial use; able to fit a previous room-size atomic clock into a small dac. My order form is almost complete; anyone wishing to purchase with me for a group order can send a $300 million wire >care of< Amir [I am guessing I would receive his blessing on this]. If orders go above 10 please wire >care of< Thomas Savage [I am guessing he has a Channel Islands - Jersey UK account].

iridium.

SPFC and amirm like this.
  2. amirm

amirm Founder/Admin CFO (Chief Fun Officer) Staff Member

Yes, but please buy two, one to measure and the other to take apart which would destroy it. Thanks in advance!

iridium likes this.
  3. Ken Newton

Ken Newton Active Member

Think of this. Even should your digital audio playback system feature an absolutely perfect master clock signal the digital circuits receiving that perfect clock signal will introduce their own jitter over the data conversion process.

4. iridium

iridium Senior Member

Totally agree.
    Please do not forget this wonderful ASR site, thus funding should go on / $300 million wire >care of< Amir.

iridium.

5. watchnerd

watchnerd Major Contributor Beer Hero

How do I ground it?

6. iridium

iridium Senior Member

Usually Dr. Earth Premium Soil Home Grown Vegetable Garden Mix, although if the stores are sold-out you can use the Fruit Tree Planting Mix in a pinch. Make sure you water every day for a month. It should be good & GROUNDED after 30 days. If you need to speed-up your results, add-in some liquid Alaskan Fish Fertilizer in the water.

iridium

7. watchnerd

watchnerd Major Contributor Beer Hero

Oh, I was hoping for something made of neutronium so I could get better quantumgalvanic iso strangeness.

Dynamix and iridium like this.
  8. iridium

iridium Senior Member

I had to Google that; very, very good.

iridium.