• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2022 World Cup - Qatar

JSmith

Master Contributor
dlvh4gni95

FIFA-World-Cup-Qatar-2022-Final-groups.jpg

JSmith

Mart68

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I got France and USA in the works sweepstakes.

Not putting any more bets on until after the group stage and I've studied the form. It's a strategy that worked well for me in the last Euros.

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
Germany has beaten Japan 2 - 1... quite the upset! :D

Aussies slammed by France 4 - 1... bugger.

England looking in fine form beating Iran 6 - 2... USA watch out. ;)

JSmith

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Go, Brazil!

Ra1zel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I hope Fifa goes bankrupt because no one watches the games.
Well apparently in my country 13 million people were watching our match, that's almost 1/3 of the country population...

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
My prediction is Brazil are going lift the trophy again, with Argentina not qualifying and England finishing third.

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
The track the USA team sings their national anthem to - sounds a bit too fast and with too many crashing cymbals? Or is it just me?

napfkuchen

Japan has beaten Germany 2 - 1... not upset at all! :D
Corrected that for you. :) Next match vs. Spain on Sunday and "we" are out unless FIFA decides to introduce a new scoring system where the most pathetic efforts in virtue signaling are rewarded with 5 additional goals.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Corrected that for you. :) Next match vs. Spain on Sunday and "we" are out unless FIFA decides to introduce a new scoring system where the most pathetic efforts in virtue signaling are rewarded with 5 additional goals.
I'm rooting for the under dog team Canada and I just had to laugh at your post. Lol... :D

Last edited:
OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
Corrected that for you. :)
Thanks, I have no idea how I posted that incorrectly, clearly not what I meant which was "been beaten by"... I was watching the game live! :D

Nederland, wat dacht je! A great start, a fantastic goal, then as always they drop down a gear into defensive mode with minimal attacking. A 1-0 lead in a world cup is not time to do that. A shame they weren't able to score a 2nd goal.

Australia vs Tunisia... go Aussies. :cool:

JSmith

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
An excellent win by Nederland against Qatar... nice to see that 2nd goal just to drive the win home.

Now... Australia - Denmark, looks like Australia will go through anyway, but a win would be great. :)

JSmith

Dumdum

My prediction is Brazil are going lift the trophy again, with Argentina not qualifying and England finishing third.
I would go with that, I also reckon England will get third or fourth and I’m a Brit… it all depends how they play… if they are on form they can take it… but they have an annoying habit of crumbling under pressure at times

Top Bottom