• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2017 LA Audio Show Wish List

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I should say there were a group behind me talking to no end and the presenter would also engage with them. I usually don't hang around in these suites long when they do that. I feel uninvited and at any rate, hard to listen when there is a group discussion going on right behind you.

mirekti

I have only now seen your reply. :(
Ah, never mind, was wondering how that open baffle bass worked. Also, guided compression driver has open back so I wondered how it all worked out in general, as a system.
Thanks for the offer, though. Great cover and photos on Day 1 and Day 2 threads!!!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Is there a Day 3?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Last edited:

SPFC

Amir, did you have a chance to hear the YARRA 3DX that Dr. Mark Waldrep was showing at the show? I think you and I talked about it briefly at AXPONA. Hope it sounds better than the old Yamaha soundbar!

Top Bottom