• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2.2 stereo configuration with Denon 3700

mrsmith3676

Ever since I lost my favorite headphones in 2019 no longer produced my music which I always listened with iems on my phone with apples dongle and for 10 years no problems. The iems were discontinued. After going through 29 headphones all terrible I gave in and got the Sony whxm4. On Reddit someone mentioned the 58x. I lost a 2012-19 to opiate addiction because I broke my spine. I never set up Yamaha rx-385 properly a family member kicked the woofers of my klipsch rf-3. Movies sounded superb so I knew I was not deaf and hearing tests showed I have hearing loss only below 60 hz. I knew nothing about the Harmon curve, avr setup. I was a vinyl junkie with a pioneer mixer and iPod. Windows updates from bare bones dell inspirom removed all Audi drivers monthly so. Using serato on Mac OS was heavenly so I got a 2019 MacBook Pro and Audirvana which sounded best on windows sounded better the the music app. But despite getting a subwoofer the bass was terrible. I ordered the ypao to try room correction. While setting it up my new 4K Sony fell smashing the retina screen on the MacBook. I had to get out so I went to magnolia and the guy asked what I wanted I said soundbar. He said no you don’t. I needed an airplay receiver because after the MacBook the HomePod and Apple TV replaced my fire cube and I well it all works well so easily and the engineer in me was impressed with the cohesion plus I got free AirPods Pro. I played my favorite track on a Denon 2700 to bowers 607. It sounded great. A week later replacement tv the Denon 2600 and b$w 607 plus center. I intended to repurpose 20 year old Bose as surrounds and a klipch sub. Everything was great except the Denon was angry always red interface and I had no way to connect to a external monitor until I logged in. The Big Sur update took 3 days could not see. So my terabyte of music was only on my phone. After Christmas I upgraded to the 606 but kept the 607 for surrounds. Picked up the 6xx and momentum tru wireless 2. But plagued with laptop problems no apple care. My friend took the damaged klipsh towers fixed em and treated my room with panels. But the Denon was so mad it finally wouldn’t connect over arc anymore and I was losing remotes changing inputs Mac Apple TV and Blu-ray. My friend bought the. 2600 and I got the 3700. Plus a second sub and minidsp. The Smc was reset on Mac and dsp configured and wow the sound over spidif from the MacBook Pro running Audirvāna 3.5. was so crisp clear. Then it turned of after a week a could not restart. Apple wants a fortune to fix. I needed a computer and got the m1 Mac mini based on a psaudio video. Finally ran auddysey trashed the high end bloated the low. I misplaced minidsp. Still no monitor except tv and a 15-25 foot hdmi or 6 foot thunder bolt 4 to cal digit t3 dock for optical out. That sounded best. My room was 85 degrees: home theater Mac WiFi I was running to much equipment and ran out of circuits. My dj gear or the computer. Computer went into a different room along with router. Tried node with blue os. Airplay to HEOS sounded better. Turned Thunderbolt direct attached storage into a smb share for HEOS but the iPhone now 12 family broke the 10 so I passed down my 11 pro max had no battery life. Apple Music goes lossless and I’m swamped in the ecosystem now and tried sidecar with a family members iPad. Now that streamed from the Mac to Denon airplay with Audirvāna 3.5 my dj ears can tell lossy but not past 24.44.1 except the Star Wars soundtrack using the ifi zen dac. So darko said to ignore hi res and I refused to tally the cost of the avr the bowers speakers two Mac computers an iPad thx onyx btr5 and ear studio. I was out of control. So MultEQ or dynamitic eq makes the music lifeless. I added a modius and lokius. The lokius makes it so easy to trim bass late at night and there is no eq for iPad which I’m using to stream. I lost my noise canceling headphones a# my elderly patients move in Covid so I get the AirPods max With that intention Of returning them like my new ie 300 once they leave. Not going to happen. I spent a week with the 6xx and apm and both have a place but the ie 300 if they would stay in ear are my favorites. I spent the last two days reading watching videos as to what audyssy is doing and stop all eq after 400 got life back lost bass. Found my minidsp and the Yamaha is could be used in another room with the 607 and one sub and I’m fine with two 3.1 setups Found an old Bose center channel in storage. I want the best quality 2.1 setup with the Denon and 606 with zero expenditures. I gues run the the minidsp for bass management or use it as a dac and return the modius. I have a pioneer controller to. I’m fell in the ecosystem got some schit and somehow without working have spent compared to last year the market gains offset my hobby explosion. Thunderbolt hub dock and das. I stopped paying attention in 2012 so I experimented and it’s down to bass management. Sorry for he ramble

Everett T

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Ever since I lost my favorite headphones in 2019 no longer produced my music which I always listened with iems on my phone with apples dongle and for 10 years no problems. The iems were discontinued. After going through 29 headphones all terrible I gave in and got the Sony whxm4. On Reddit someone mentioned the 58x. I lost a 2012-19 to opiate addiction because I broke my spine. I never set up Yamaha rx-385 properly a family member kicked the woofers of my klipsch rf-3. Movies sounded superb so I knew I was not deaf and hearing tests showed I have hearing loss only below 60 hz. I knew nothing about the Harmon curve, avr setup. I was a vinyl junkie with a pioneer mixer and iPod. Windows updates from bare bones dell inspirom removed all Audi drivers monthly so. Using serato on Mac OS was heavenly so I got a 2019 MacBook Pro and Audirvana which sounded best on windows sounded better the the music app. But despite getting a subwoofer the bass was terrible. I ordered the ypao to try room correction. While setting it up my new 4K Sony fell smashing the retina screen on the MacBook. I had to get out so I went to magnolia and the guy asked what I wanted I said soundbar. He said no you don’t. I needed an airplay receiver because after the MacBook the HomePod and Apple TV replaced my fire cube and I well it all works well so easily and the engineer in me was impressed with the cohesion plus I got free AirPods Pro. I played my favorite track on a Denon 2700 to bowers 607. It sounded great. A week later replacement tv the Denon 2600 and b$w 607 plus center. I intended to repurpose 20 year old Bose as surrounds and a klipch sub. Everything was great except the Denon was angry always red interface and I had no way to connect to a external monitor until I logged in. The Big Sur update took 3 days could not see. So my terabyte of music was only on my phone. After Christmas I upgraded to the 606 but kept the 607 for surrounds. Picked up the 6xx and momentum tru wireless 2. But plagued with laptop problems no apple care. My friend took the damaged klipsh towers fixed em and treated my room with panels. But the Denon was so mad it finally wouldn’t connect over arc anymore and I was losing remotes changing inputs Mac Apple TV and Blu-ray. My friend bought the. 2600 and I got the 3700. Plus a second sub and minidsp. The Smc was reset on Mac and dsp configured and wow the sound over spidif from the MacBook Pro running Audirvāna 3.5. was so crisp clear. Then it turned of after a week a could not restart. Apple wants a fortune to fix. I needed a computer and got the m1 Mac mini based on a psaudio video. Finally ran auddysey trashed the high end bloated the low. I misplaced minidsp. Still no monitor except tv and a 15-25 foot hdmi or 6 foot thunder bolt 4 to cal digit t3 dock for optical out. That sounded best. My room was 85 degrees: home theater Mac WiFi I was running to much equipment and ran out of circuits. My dj gear or the computer. Computer went into a different room along with router. Tried node with blue os. Airplay to HEOS sounded better. Turned Thunderbolt direct attached storage into a smb share for HEOS but the iPhone now 12 family broke the 10 so I passed down my 11 pro max had no battery life. Apple Music goes lossless and I’m swamped in the ecosystem now and tried sidecar with a family members iPad. Now that streamed from the Mac to Denon airplay with Audirvāna 3.5 my dj ears can tell lossy but not past 24.44.1 except the Star Wars soundtrack using the ifi zen dac. So darko said to ignore hi res and I refused to tally the cost of the avr the bowers speakers two Mac computers an iPad thx onyx btr5 and ear studio. I was out of control. So MultEQ or dynamitic eq makes the music lifeless. I added a modius and lokius. The lokius makes it so easy to trim bass late at night and there is no eq for iPad which I’m using to stream. I lost my noise canceling headphones a# my elderly patients move in Covid so I get the AirPods max With that intention Of returning them like my new ie 300 once they leave. Not going to happen. I spent a week with the 6xx and apm and both have a place but the ie 300 if they would stay in ear are my favorites. I spent the last two days reading watching videos as to what audyssy is doing and stop all eq after 400 got life back lost bass. Found my minidsp and the Yamaha is could be used in another room with the 607 and one sub and I’m fine with two 3.1 setups Found an old Bose center channel in storage. I want the best quality 2.1 setup with the Denon and 606 with zero expenditures. I gues run the the minidsp for bass management or use it as a dac and return the modius. I have a pioneer controller to. I’m fell in the ecosystem got some schit and somehow without working have spent compared to last year the market gains offset my hobby explosion. Thunderbolt hub dock and das. I stopped paying attention in 2012 so I experimented and it’s down to bass management. Sorry for he ramble
Man that's a hard read without paragraphs. As for the thread title, maybe just break that out, as all the other information makes it difficult to follow :)

Top Bottom