• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

1st REW Measurements for Camilla + Idiot = PLEASE HELP!! Obvs

• Thread starter Deleted member 23424
  • Start date

zhopudey

Tried raspberry OS and Ubuntu a number of times, and I’ve finally gotten rew working on the pi. Now I’ve to read up on how to take measurements.

stemag

I would try enabling resampling in CamillaDSP and set the sample rate to whatever you generate your biquads at. I think it should be setup such that it just changes the capture rate but then resamples to your specified playback rate but I am not sure how the specific rate switching implementation works.

I just setup a RPi4 with Moode today, I can play around with it tonight and try to see what it is doing.

Michael
The configuration below works with SuperPlayer 1.0.1 (Jesper Lykke's porting of CamillaDSP to raspberry pi 4/piCorePlayer 8):

samplerate: XXXX
chunksize: <<chunk_size>>
capture_samplerate: <<sample_rate>>
enable_resampling: true
resampler_type: Synchronous

where XXXX is the fixed samplerate (e.g. 192000) you want to obtain for the output data stream.

Synchronous resampler works for any sorurce/destination sample rates commonly used in digital audio, i.e. 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000, 176400, 192000, 352800, 384000, ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom