• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

1965 KLH Model 20 Plus - 3 piece console

mSpot

Last edited:

mmaddisonn

I already posted on Audiokarma Pictures here.
I don't have a price yet - still trying to figure out what it may be worth.
Located in Savannah, GA

Not sure if you've sold this yet, but I've been looking for one for 6 years and finally just picked one up today. I paid $2500. Yours looks to be in good condition so I would price it similarly. I suggest posting on etsy which is where I found mine. I was the first to reach out, but the seller said she had so much interest that multiple people were offering even more than $2500.

I remember just a few years ago when these would pop up on ebay for only $1200, they're very sought after right now and have sky rocketed.

I stumbled upon this forum because I'm actually looking for a pdf of the manual. Would you happen to have one with yours?

OP
222fbj

222fbj

Forum Donor
Wow - and thanks for the Etsy idea. Wish you had made me an offer ;-)

HifiEngine.com has several manuals.
I have an "Operators Manual" for the 3 piece console - I will scan and post a link.

btw Can you post the link to the Etsy.com 'sold' ad? And, how did shipping work - cost?
thanks

Last edited:

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
maybe I shouldn't say it, but that item makes me wonder what henry Kloss's casket looked like

Tondo

I have a Model Twenty Plus that I’ll sell. I only just stumbled on this site aand decided, so I don’t have pictures or a blurb yet, but I use the speakers every day, not the center console. All three have the tulip base.

Top Bottom