• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

<$100 Bluetooth headphone measurement sites

infinitesymphony

Major Contributor
Are there any lesser-known sites that have a number of inexpensive Bluetooth headphone measurements? Here at ASR, I've seen some individual-run homebrew wired headphone measurement sites shared that have been illuminating. I'm familiar with rtings.com and while I do appreciate their dedication to measurements, I'm not sure I agree with their listening assessments and recommendations when it comes to low- to mid-range headphones.

If it were me, I would stick with a quality pair of wired headphones and add Bluetooth with an adapter/amp like the FiiO μBTR, but I'm trying to come up with good options for friends who want full-size BT headphones with no wires.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
OP
infinitesymphony

infinitesymphony

Major Contributor
Thanks @pozz, I will see what I can find. For the purpose of this thread I'm trying to find info about inexpensive full-size BT headphones like:

Sennheiser HD350BT
JBL T460BT
Anker Soundcore Life Q20

As with most lower-priced gear many of the online reviews are from people who are inexperienced, paid, or not real.

Top Bottom