• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

10 Best Electrostatic Headphones in 2022

Vincent Kars

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Technical Expert
Somebody on Reddit pointed me to this little gem: https://headphonesproreview.com/best-electrostatic-headphones/
2 out of 10 headphones reviewed there are indeed electrostatic, the rest is either moving coil or planar.
2 out of 10 correct, not a bad score for an audio journalist claiming
Emma is also a headphones expert and knows each and every pair of headphones on the market inside-out.

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

coptician

These 'articles' are written by bots to farm adsense and clickthrough money.

No human was used in the creation of this page. Which I guess is... good, in a way. At least they're not stupid, only malicious.

D

Deleted member 4708

According to the article, the only downside for HIFI-Man HE 1000 V2 is they "May need an amplifier for best results"...
And .. the HE400SE "cannot be used when exercising"! Very astute observations.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You hope they don't use this bot approach to say medical advice. But I've seen articles where it's possible they did.

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No human was used in the creation of this page.

How can you say that? Here's an actual grayscale pencil drawing of Emma. Wearing 'problem glasses', and doing something unusual with her fist. If that doesn't show everyone, then I just don't know what people expect out of reality, these days.

ema-profile-226x300.jpg

Top Bottom