• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

1 Subwoffer for a small room

ezra_s

Forum Donor
So, I'm thinking on getting a sub for my room as my self-given birthday present.

My room is small, and my budget is limited so I want to buy a good subwoofer which can go as low as 20hz or so if possible, it probably will be the only one I may be able to buy in a long while, so I better do it right.

I have two scenarios, if possible I'd like to be able to use both cases without having to be playing around with cables:

rme adi-2 dac (as dac only) -> moon 220i integrated amp with rca- pre-out output
rme-adi 2-dac (as dac pre-amp) ->behringer a800

So, ideally if sub has "rca in" and speaker in - speaker out I think it would be great (I'm not too knowledgeable about subs so If I am saying something incorrectly please do correct me)

Room is 11m2, about:
Width: 5m (left-right)
Length: 4m (front-rear)
Heigh: 2.40m

Budget 600€ max

Europe shopping only.

Any impossible to miss suggestions?

Edit: It can be two subs if there is an awesome offer, but budget remains the same :(

Last edited:
OP
ezra_s

ezra_s

Forum Donor
Top Bottom