• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

理性派HiFi X5 Speaker Review

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 53 25.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 132 62.3%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

ThomasXia

If all this has given you a bad feeling, I'm sorry again. If you still want to express your opinion, I hope you click "unwatch".
There is no need to care about the comments of others. You don't have an obligation to please everyone. It's impossible to do so. You don't need to prove yourself either since it's apparent that you have done nothing wrong as far as we know.

Obviously, no valid suggestions have been provided so far after the blames. Why care about a comment as shady as "arguments carrying no weight"? The customers and the Hi-Fi lovers know and thank the efforts of you and Amir. Weight won't change with gossip.

Digby

Major Contributor
Why care about a comment as shady as "arguments carrying no weight"? The customers and the Hi-Fi lovers know and thank the efforts of you and Amir. Weight won't change with gossip.
A problem on any online forum is misunderstanding. There are plenty of misunderstandings between people that speak different varieties of English on this forum. Perhaps you might have misunderstood what I was saying?

Anyway, I have nothing more to add. I'll leave you guys to it.

ThomasXia

Perhaps you might have misunderstood what I was saying?
Maybe it's clearer to point out what the misunderstanding is directly for effective communication.

if any of the translated content misinterprets the original meaning, please point it out in time
As has been replied before.

If you really care about misunderstandings, just don't make more of them.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
In fact, the designer once claimed that he had used NFS for a year and earlier than ASR, and released a measurement photo using NFS.
Thanks. I see that in that picture he still has the cage around the microphone which causes interference in measurements. I also heard that long time ago NFS had bugs which makes sense if his experience is that far back.

Top Bottom