• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

理性派HiFi X5 Speaker Anechoic Chamber Measurements

nyxnyxnyx

Addicted to Fun and Learning
In 2011, when I was still in high school, I was study diy headphones and sell to students at school, about the time I started to go to college and now the boss of the moondrop and other entrepreneurial production of headphones, and then failed, the boss of the moondrop continue to persist, I went out to work for a few years, and finally returned to work in 2018, during the time, I studied the acoustics foundation in depth, handled some cases, as well as attended some university courses in acoustics, before finally becoming an acoustic engineer.
great journey! I don't know if you were directly involved with Moondrop's best products (imo B2 Dusk, S8) but they are quite great and overall well acclaimed. hope you and your company will continue to find new breakthroughs :)

Top Bottom