sennheiser hd 660s

1. D

Alternative to Sennheiser HD 660 S2

Hey there, I am completely new to the scene. I have been using a Logitech G633 for a few years and at this point I'm just tired of its cheap build quality. I wanted to buy a pair of headphones that I never have to replace (unless they break). I was looking at the Sennheiser HD 660S, when I...
  2. S

Do I need a AMP and/or DAC for my Sennheiser 660s HD

I recently purchased my 660s HD and I am not an audiophile to put it simply so im wondering if any specific AMP and if needed as well DAC would improve my experience by increasing audio quality in any shape or form because at this time I just have my headphones plugged directly into my computer...
  3. E

I'm using Groove Music in windows 10, and have Schiit stack (Magni 3+, Modi 3), do i need to set EQ in GM to flat if i'm using the stack?

HI Guys, I'm so sorry to ask such a stupid questions, but please be kind and easy with me. I had a horrible accident that basically i couldnt do much for over the 10 years and finally i can walk and do some limitations on my own. I love Music and want to start all over again. I missed music for...
  4. T

[EU][WTS] Classic Over-Ear Headphones / Headphone Amp

For sale the following over-ear headphones / headphone amp in excellent condition: 1. Sennheiser HD660s, Price 250 euros 2. Beyerdynamic T1 Gen 1 with sheepskin original pads, Price 300 euros 3. AKG K712 Pro, Price 150 euros 4. AKG K371, Price 70 euros 5. ΙΕΜ Grado gr10e, Price 200 euros...
  5. N

Suggestion for headphones for Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy

Hello everyone! I am a complete beginner on this audiophile journey, so any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated!. I am a huge fan of the Beatles and classic rock music. To get the best sound of the music I love, I started to find a good (headphones + DAC + amp) setup that I would...
  6. B

[First Purchase] Sennheiser HD 660 S + Schiit DAC & Amp combo?

Hi, first I want to thank anyone that can help me out! I really appreciate it. Quick backstory. I've recently had surgery for my left ear after nearly two years of problems with it. With my hearing back I've been listening to music non-stop. I'm happy no matter the tunes and I really want to...
  7. P

DAC/AMP for Sennheiser HD 660S

Hello dear users! I going to buy my very first headphones, and I'd like to buy them once for a while without switching, upgrading etc. I've read some info over the Internet, reviews, feedbacks and decided to buy Sennheiser HD660S headphones. Sadly I haven't store with testing available, so I had...
Top Bottom