sennheiser hd 600

1. fountain

Best Portable DAC/AMP for HD600 (300ohms)

I'm between these two: TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/tanchjim-space-portable-headphone-adapter-review.46231/ TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp...
  2. S

Any known sales for Senn HD 600 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Any known sales for Senn HD 600 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I want to avoid Amazon.
  3. S

SS vs. tube amp for Senn HD 600?

SS vs. tube amp for Senn HD 600? In all my years of research, mostly using the Head-Fi forum, HD 600 has been said to sound best/synergize with tube amps. But I get the impression here (or maybe Reddit? memory is fuzzy) that SS is always superior, at least in my price range, which is $100 -...
  4. G

Upgrade from a Philips Fidelio x1s Headphone to...?

Hi guys I own a Philips Fidelio x1s. Which upgrade would be interesting in the price range up to $ 500 Would these be good options? Massdrop HD58X Massdrop HD6xx Hifiman HE400
  5. WickedInsignia

HD600 Safety and Quality via iPhone

Hey all! Apologies in advance if this comes off as a cringey/newbie post but I simply can’t find the info I need elsewhere online. I have a Sennheiser HD600 arriving soon and I intend to drive it through an iPhone 6. I understand 300 ohms is pushing the limits of the onboard amp, but I enjoyed...
  6. Thunder

What DAC/Headphone Amp combo or separate DAC and Headphone Amp should I get?

I'll be using it/them with my gaming PC and a pair of Edifier Studio R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers and Sennheisers HD 600 First I'd like to know if it's better to get a DAC/Headphone Amp combo or separate ones. I don't use my headphones pretty much for comfortabilty reasons, I always use my...
  7. S

RME Babyface Pro vs JDS Atom

Will my Sennheiser HD600 sound better with the Topping D10+JDS Atom than with the RME Babyface Pro? I ask specifically about my headphones, not about some super-hard-to-drive planar-magnetic ones. And while I am already asking - will they sound even better with the THX 789+some dac? Story: I...
Top Bottom