revel f228be

1. N

FS: Revel F228Be - glass black - local pickup in Chicago - $7000

I have a pair of Revel F228Be's in gloss black in excellent condition. They come with all original packaging. They still have the plastic protective wrapping, so the pictures may make them look like they are chipped. They are not; that is just plastic. $7000 local pickup I am posting this ad...
  2. N

FS: Revel F228Be gloss black - $7000 - local pickup in Chicago

I have a pair of Revel F228Be's in gloss black in excellent condition. They come with all original packaging. They still have the plastic protective wrapping, so the pictures may make them look like they are chipped. They are not; that is just plastic. $7000 - local pickup in Chicago only I am...
  3. eyes-on-you

Revel F228BE for 10’x 14’x 8,66’ Room

Hello, I moved to a new house. I have a dedicated room for my hi-fi setup. I am free in acoustic tratement and placement. Do you think the Revel F228 would be big in a room of this size? How should I place the speakers? For now, there is a large diffuser in the front. I placed the system on...
  4. R

Pass Labs XA25 for Revel F228be?

Dear friends. I just made the plunge and made a deposit on a pair of Revels F228be. They should arrive in May. My current amplifier is a Pass Labs XA25, which will exceed 50 watts with a 4 ohm load (Revel's are more of a 4 ohm speaker based on my readings). The amp is currently driving my...
Top Bottom