hd800

1. S

senn hd800 breakup

My hd800’s can’t handle the blade runner 2049 soundtrack. Serious distortion down low. My homemade subs with 9” drivers and passive radiators in a 1 cu.ft. sealed enclosure with outboard class-d plate amps, alongside my linkwitz lxmini, handle it with aplomb!
  2. E

[Sold]: Sennheiser HD800S (Perfect Condition)

[Sold] Asking $1000 USD + buyer pays shipping. These are still the best (and most comfortable) open back headphones I’ve ever heard, especially with DSP filters applied as posted on the HD800S review thread. I just don’t really get a chance to use them much. Headphones are still in perfect...
  3. B

Have DT880, worth it to get HD800?

Hi, this is my first thread here. I have the Beyerdynamic DT880 and I love how clear and detailed they are. I have always wanted to get the Sennheiser HD800 and then do the SDR mod or at least EQ them, due to how much they are hyped everywhere as the most detailed and realistic headphones out...
  4. C

[HELP] I can't hear difference between SS and tube amp using HD800

Hi everyone, I recently created the following setup to A/B test some of my headphone amps and am quite shocked, humbled, and confused by my result. Could you please share your thoughts and if this is normal? I'm seriously questioning my hearing abilities now and wonder if my hearing is somehow...
  5. Z

Request for amp + dac combinations for HD800S

Hi all, I've been bouncing from community to community, and I'm glad I stumbled to this website after getting some recommendations for audio-gd on headfi. I'm very new to the audiophile world (2 weeks old) and I'm looking to pick a dac and amp to maximize the headphones I just bought (HD800S)...
Top Bottom