dt990

1. A

DT880 vs DT990 (EQ'd)

Hello all, Lately, I've been enjoying my 600 ohm DT880's. I bought them primarily for gaming, but when EQ'd, they become the most well-rounded headphone I own. The sound fills out, while retaining strong detail and spatiality + all-day comfort. I watched some Beyer teardowns on youtube, and...
  2. D

Best headphones for ASMR and Music

Hello. Looking for Headphones which accurately can represent recordings from an Neumann KU-100. And don't laugh please, I want my ears caressed :) Also, what I found out is that I couldn't like the recently tested headphone DCA Ether 2. It would not properly do the sub-bass similarly as the...
  3. woolfy

Is an DAC required to power an AMP?

Hello, recently I have bought the 250 Ohm version of the DT990, and I have decided that I wanted to buy an Amp and Dac. I was looking to buy the Schiit Magni 3, and Modi 3. But I was wondering if I could just buy the Amp and connect the Amp from Rca to 3.5mm into the back of my PC. What I am...
  4. V

Recommendations Please: DAC/AMP (with Optical €100~ )

Hi Guys! I have been following ASR forums for a while now, posting here for the first time! :) I am fairly new to the Hifi scene, I am looking to buy an AMP or DAC with Amp capabilities. Headphone: Want to drive DT990 (250ohms, I know not the best starter per Amirm's review) Usage: I usually...
  5. C

What tracks made you hate Beyerdynamic?

I'm trying out the DIY Audio Heaven filter and want to see where it shines.
  6. tinytea

Searching for the 'missing' piece in <$200 headphones line up to end 2020

Hello, Nice to meet you and thanks for your time! Introduction/ non-related info to the post subject. Excuse me if I rant here and there. This is basically my first post on ASR so it's somewhat of an introduction post as well...haha...nice to meet you! I am a relative newcomer to the...
  7. Y

DT990 250ohm or 600ohm + DAC

Hello, I am planning to buy a pair of headphones + DAC (+AMP in one package or separately). I like V type sound signature for music (fast and punchy, not lazy, meaty bass and good highs that don't pierce ears though) and I play CS:GO a lot so good positioning is important. My choice narrowed...
  8. P

Please give me an advice which DAC/AMP + headphones do you recommend for gaming, music and movies(PC ONLY)

Hello, I'm looking to buy a new DAC/AMP and a new headphones for gaming(Call of Duty Warzone and so on), music(Spotify and iTunes) and movies(Netflix mainly). I was thinking about getting Creative G6 or Schiit Hel as an AMP(+DAC), and HD 6XX/58X or DT 990 pro (250ohm) as a headphone. I have no...
Top Bottom