dt880

1. A

DT880 vs DT990 (EQ'd)

Hello all, Lately, I've been enjoying my 600 ohm DT880's. I bought them primarily for gaming, but when EQ'd, they become the most well-rounded headphone I own. The sound fills out, while retaining strong detail and spatiality + all-day comfort. I watched some Beyer teardowns on youtube, and...
  2. A

Need an upgrade from DT880, wire keeps breaking

Hi, new here, first post. I have two broken DT880s here, broken mostly due to the fact they can't receive a signal since the wires broke. On one, that jack is broken. On the other, the wire is ripped. I'm absolutely done with headphones without a removable wire or with an impossible-to-repair...
  3. Kaitlyn

question about if some dt 880 headphones would be better with a jds atom amp or a jds element

hi everyone!! hope u r all having a rly nice easter! im rly new to this forum and i have a question but im not totally sure if this is the proper place to ask sry? but anyways i was hoping someone could help me know if i should buy either a jds atom amp or a jds element? i have some dt 880...
  4. B

Have DT880, worth it to get HD800?

Hi, this is my first thread here. I have the Beyerdynamic DT880 and I love how clear and detailed they are. I have always wanted to get the Sennheiser HD800 and then do the SDR mod or at least EQ them, due to how much they are hyped everywhere as the most detailed and realistic headphones out...
  5. R

Complete newbie - looking for an amp / dac for DT880

Hello, I recently decided to upgrade from standard gaming headsets to something a bit better. I ordered some Fidelio X2/HR and DT880s 250 ohm. After a few days with each and initially being really impressed by the bass, I’ve decided the Fidelio are not for me. I much prefer the sound from the...
Top Bottom