denon avr-x4700h

1. JDswaff87

FS/US Denon AVR X4700H

Good morning everyone, long time fan of the site, first time posting. i recently made some changes to my living room setup, moved into the x4800 for Dirac, no longer need this. unit is in perfect condition. have all peripherals, remote, antenna, aud mic... Asking $950, buyer pays shipping. will...
  2. RF Air

Denon AVR-X4800H released for Sale

Received the Denon notification and was able to add it to my Denon.com Cart for purchase. Not sure if I want to wait on Test results, still need an AVR with it's capabilities, but already expect disappointment after the 3800 Review. Undecided :confused:
  3. B

AVR alongside with Tube Amplifier?

Hi! I wanted to know if it's possible to have 2 amplifiers with only 1 pair of speakers? I would like to have a tube amplifier to listen to music alongside with my AVR (Denon x6700). My current setup is: Apple TV/Shield (hdmi out) -> Denon (rca out) -> Power amp -> Speakers How could I...
  4. luft262

Denon X3700H vs x4700H

The Denon X3700H is about $1,500 and the Denon X4700H is about $2000. These AVRs represent the best of the budget I am willing to spend on my next AVR. As far as I can see the only differences are that the X4700H has DDSC, Clock Jitter Reducer, Alpha Processing, and 20 extra watts per channel...
  5. A

Denon AVR-X4700H - New Samsung QLED TV Problems - Please help

Hi, I just purchased a new Denon 4700H and i am starting to struggle now with the setup. Setting up one source - Cable Box was easy and the Setup assistance took care of it. I wanted to then starting watching Netflix from my TV App.. First day was perfectly fine and when i turn on the TV for...
Top Bottom