denon avr-x3600h

1. C

The Denon & LG & Apple TV lip sync drama troubleshoot

Hello guys, It is one of the last steps i can imagine to ask all of you. Maybe here are some guys who has the same issue. The components: LG 65B19LA DENON X3600h Apple TV4k The issue: lip sync no matter what i try. If i had to tell which direction the sound delays i would say it is the sound...
  2. HionHiFi

Denon AVR-X3600H

Selling a Denon AVR-X3600H It has been a great receiver in my system. I am selling to experiment with a different system, Namely a DAC w/volume control and streamer. Comes with everything it did when it was new, remote control, original box, microphone, manual, antenna, power cord. Thanks for...
  3. R

Any issues when pairing Purifi or Hypex class D amps with home cinema AVR?

I have asked to Amir what would be the ending SINAD when pairing the new Denon 3700H with a purifi amp. Please find below its disappointing answer: Well, I tried to test this scenario but failed completely. :( Hooking up the output of 3700 to Purifi using RCA to XLR adapter generated worse...
  4. HionHiFi

How to Hot Rod a Denon AVR-X3600H?

How can we hot rod the Denon AVR-X3600H Receiver to get more performance out of it? Based on Amir’s review and measurements here, the X3600H is good platform to build a home theater or even a 2-channel system around. I have a 2-channel system. I, for one, would like to add a higher powered...
Top Bottom