beyerdynamic dt 990 pro

1. T

Topping DX3 Pro+ vs Ifi Zen Dac V2

Hello everyone! I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250Ohm) and in search of a good Dac/amp or a Dac + Amp Combo with a maximum budget of around 200€. From what I found the Topping DX3 Pro + and Ifi Zen Dac V2 are the best choices, but now which one should i choose, and why? If you have...
  2. S

hifiman he400se vs beyerdynamic DT 990 pro, which to choose?

Hello I would like to know the opinion of an expert on which of these two headphones I should choose. the Beyerdinamic Dt 990 pro 250ohm or the Hifiman he400se? I am looking for good sound quality in music in .flac format for 24 bits 44100hz or 96000hz And I'm also looking for an immersive...
  3. A

Experiment: 600 Ohm HPs + Topping Amp & Old Interface - Possible?

Hi everyone! I recently got a very good deal on the DT 990 600 Ohm Version and finally found a reasonably priced amp that I hope will drive it. Here's what I got: HP: DT 990 Edition 600 Ohm - ( As new / 90$ ) Amp: Topping A50s ( Used / 105 $ ) - Haven't bought this one yet. Old Interface...
  4. S

Help: Budget DAC/AMP for Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Hi Everyone, I have ordered my Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250 ohm) and I had almost made my mind to purchase ifi Audio Zen DAC V2 to drive the headphones. But, a seller said that ifi Zen DAC V2 wont deliver sufficient power to drive my DT990's. Rather, they suggested me to go for Aune Audio X1s...
  5. F

Final showdown: FiiO K5 Pro vs Topping L30(but without DAC) which would sound better?

So after almost a month of owning my Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro and trying to figure out which amp to go for, here is what I've narrowed it down to, and I don't wish to consider any other option but these two given my budget, availability where I live and all my past research. Which of these do...
  6. T

Which DAC/Soundcard + Headphone AMP to get

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but I saw a lot of responses on the forums, and decided to ask you guys, because I'm a bit lost, and you guys apparently know a lot about this stuff. I'm using Logitech z-5500 ( predecessor of Z906 ), and now also a Beyerdynamic DT 990 250 Ohm. I was using a Asus...
  7. R

Advises for dac/amp or dac+amp combo for DT990 Pro?

Hello! I have DT 990 Pro Headphones connected to FX-Audio Dac-X6, but i would like to upgrade to a better dac/amp, what do you advise? Budget max 200/250 euros Could you give me a few options, since i want to buy it from amazon.it and a lot of dac/amp aren't available there. Thanks in advance...
  8. M

What audio interface/dac/amp/dac+amp should I get for the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 80 ohm

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and to the audio world so please forgive me if I say anything wrong! First and foremost, I hope you all are having a good day and well! I purchased the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 80 ohm and even though my motherboard can handle up to 120 ohms, I just want to...
  9. R

Help regarding Audio Interface/DAC/AMP for Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (80 ohm)

Hello everyone, I am looking towards buying the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (80 ohm) and was wondering what should I get, audio interface, dac and amp? (or dac and amp combo) I would just plug them straight into the audio jack for my mother board, although the problem with that is, my pc is to far...
  10. B

Evo 4, DT 990 PRO 250 ohm

Hi, does anybody know if evo 4 audio interface will be able to drive DT 990 pro 250 ohms? Thank you for answers.
  11. B

BD DT 990 pro 250/80 ohm and DAC & amp combo

Hi, i'm from Slovenia and i'm looking to buy BD DT pros. I would like to buy a 80 ohm version but i can't find them in Europe. If you cannot help me, please then tell me which DAC & amp combo should i buy for the 250 ohm ones ( the DAC & amp need to be under 150 euros). Thank you for your answer.
Top Bottom