akg k371

1. B

Exceptional values in over-the-ear headphones?

Hi, I know there are great deals to be had in audio from the Chi-Fi (I hope that isn't an offensive term, if so, apologies) front in terms of headphone amps and DACs as well as IEMs. Are there any well performing and well priced over-the-ear headphones that I should know about? I'm looking for...
  2. M

Sub €400 closed-back

Hi, I am looking for a new pair of headphones. Currently I have the BLAM audio H1, but they are starting to wear out. I am on the fence of buying a pair of AKG K371 or EMU Teak, but I don't want to have a missed opportunity of models i haven't noticed. I do like the sound signature of slightly...
  3. D

Best budget Harman tuned headphones? (JBL Tune 710, AKG K371/361, AKG N700)

Hi everyone, I am about to get my first budget pair of Harman tuned headphones. I am considering the following: JBL Tune 710 60 Euros AKG K371/361 160 euros AKG N700 NC 100 euros I am leaning towards JBL Tune 710, not because of the price range, but because of the measurements also, but...
  4. B

Replacement pads for AKG k371

hi, I am looking for some replacement pads of the AKG K371. I cannot find any official pads from AKG (I happy with the stock ones), I can only find some compatible ones on ebay, but I am not so confident about their quality. Brainwavz pads would be a good option, but buying only one pair costs...
  5. T

[EU][WTS] Classic Over-Ear Headphones / Headphone Amp

For sale the following over-ear headphones / headphone amp in excellent condition: 1. Sennheiser HD660s, Price 250 euros 2. Beyerdynamic T1 Gen 1 with sheepskin original pads, Price 300 euros 3. AKG K712 Pro, Price 150 euros 4. AKG K371, Price 70 euros 5. ΙΕΜ Grado gr10e, Price 200 euros...
Top Bottom