8351b

1. N

Sold: Genelec 8351B - grey - $6800 local pickup

I have a pair of Genelec 8351B active studio monitors in gray. They are in great conditon and have no major scratches or dents or anything. They come with all the original parts and packaging. Genelec needs no introduction. These are state of the art in every way. They don't fit my current...
  2. D

Genelec 8330A x 2+7350A: worth upgrading to 8351B x 2 given the placement on desk?

Hello. I am seeking for opinions on deciding between two choices: Genelec 8330A x 2+7350A Genelec 8351B x 2 In both the cases, the monitors will be placed on my desk (attaching a screenshot of it) with ~70см from their tweeters to my ears (that's the listening distance). I typically listen at...
  3. auraluxstudio

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-way Coaxial Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Dark Grey - Brand New MINT Condition!

Genelec 8351B SAM 3-way Coaxial Powered Studio Monitor Pair - Dark Grey - Brand New MINT Condition! These have only been used a handful of times and are literally in BRAND NEW condition. No dents, dings, or scratches anywhere on them. Comes with all original cables and boxes. Also throwing in...
  4. Olius

Genelec 8351B previsualization

Hi all! I'm so glad I found this site. It combines two of my favourite things: audio and science. When I was shopping for my first studio monitors four years ago, I didn't know much about the subject except that I had read they were supposed to be accurate and have a flat frequency response. I...
Top Bottom