8030c

1. W

Genelec 8030C to 8331/41A??

Hello, I have an RME ADI-2 DAC with a pair of 8030Cs and am happy. Of course, the Ones are better. How much better is an 8331,8341 over the 8030C for near field <1m listening distance with -40dB to -50Db value on my DAC? I'm not sure if the dB varies significantly between brands, but those are...
  2. G

Genelec 8030C + 7050C OR 8030C + 2 7040A?

As per title, what do you think would be better? Of course I don't have the luxury of listening before buying. The dimensions of the room are 6.4m x 4m x 3m (height). With 2 x 7040A I lose a bit of low end but I don't think that this really matters. I really like the 2 x subs idea but is the...
  3. M

Do the Genelec 8030c hiss?

I am close to buying a pair of Genelec 8030c speakers for desktop listening at an arm lengths distance. I listened to them, and a bunch of other monitors in store, and really liked them. However I've read some posts stating that they hiss if you aren't playing anything on them, and that the...
  4. Thunder

Best speakers for the Topping D90SE?

Hi, I wonder what speakers would be worth to pair with the D90SE Would the Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors be good? I'd prefer to have my setup with no sub as I live in a flat on a 2nd floor and below me there is a dental clinic room and I don't want to bother anyone (Lulz), I never turn my...
Top Bottom