1et400a

1. W

MacBook Pro direct to 1et400a to Kef R3?

Hi All - I'm just getting into high-end audio and could use some advice. I've been watching countless youtube videos for a couple months and have priced out dozens of different setups. The audio I have any recent experience with is limited to consumer-grade headphones (ath-m50x, airpod pro) and...
  2. boXem

(not that much) desperate manufacturer needing your advise

Dear ASR community, we would like to ask your sincere input to decide what's next for boXem. All the ideas from the poll have a design started (schematics more or less ready) but need time and money to be produced. Since days are only 24 hours, time is somehow limited. Money is mainly needed...
  3. S

March Audio - 1ET400A - P262 135w vs P422 227w

Hi All, Bit of a newbie here and a bit confused, and understanding that this might get a bit technical. I am looking at a March Audio. Two options are the P262 and P422, with both, based on photos, running the 1ET400A chip. The 1ET400A is rated at 227w 8 ohm from the manufactuer, and across...
  4. HionHiFi

SOLD!!!: Nord Three 1ET400A MKII Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier: SOLD!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE ******************* I am selling a Nord Three 1ET400A Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier. The Nord Three SE 1ET400A Dual Mono Stereo Amp is a nicely built amplifier using the Purifi class D amplifier technology. It uses the Nord Rev D buffers with on board...
  5. D

Active Crossover Solutions / Feedback / Recommendations

Closed - looking at Octo Research dac8 PRO, paired w. Roon + Convolution or MiniDSP.
  6. Neto Rare

FS: Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Amplifier Class D Stereo Purifi 1ET400A 2x400W 4 Ohm

No longer need this because I switched over to Active monitors. This was ordered about 7 months ago from Audiophonics and its in 9.5/10 condition (see pics for details). Pics: Retail price with shipping to US: $1480 or €1299 Sale price: $1179 - Free US shipping and no Paypal fees. More...
Top Bottom