Search results

1. B

Now this seems loud!

Amir, are you wearing earplugs while testing headphones? :D
  2. B

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

This happens every time I re-connect to 5k. Restarting the app solves this and all custom profile names are visible again.
  3. B

Connected to USB, it automatically switches to Performance mode. Normal will likely improve the numbers, but the output will be only 1Vrms (although this will make an interesting comparison to other "dongles"). There are a lot of settings to play with and compare (Standard vs Performance...
  4. B

I was hoping to see different filters too. I don't understand their description and have no idea which one to use. Also, as a feature, there is a built-in mic or you can plug in a headset and use headset's mic instead.
  5. B

What VPN service do you use? Good or bad.

I used Mullvad and was very happy with them. Another great company is Windscribe and that's what I use now.
  6. B

Does the Pure Direct Button Really Enhance Sound Quality?

The way I see it, if you use analog inputs with Pure Direct, then it bypasses built-in DAC, DSP and all other gimmicks. In this mode it's pure amplifier without any sound processing.
  7. B

Proper connection for blon bl-03 replacement wire

I've just read recently that you need 2-pin.
  8. B

Best Secure Email Providers

MailFence is another good option. Here's an amazing website about privacy and all different apps and services - www.privacytools.io
  9. B

Would a dongle work with any phone that has a 3.5 jack?

Yes, I use Apple dongle on the phone with 3.5mm jack. You might also want to install USB Audio Player Pro to get max volume out of it.
  10. B

Upgrade from a 58X?

Maybe you can look at something that is not necessarily an upgrade, but "different". For example, Modhouse Argons would be a nice complement to 58X.
  11. B

Is topping NX4 the best desktop option sub $200?

That was my point exactly. I was just saying that down the line he might get different headphone which requires more power. So for roughly the same money D10+Atom is more future-proof.
  12. B

Is topping NX4 the best desktop option sub $200?

NX4 is not a bad choice for 58x. But if you will need more power, Topping D10 + JDS Atom is budget king combo in my opinion.
Top Bottom