Search results

1. jlr261

For Sale Topping A90 / E30 / L30 (FL)

Hi Juan, Are the E30/L30 stacks still available? I would be interested in buying one, shipped to a Rockville, MD 20852 address. Thanks for your follow up. Have a great weekend! jlr261
  2. jlr261

SOLD!!!: Topping L30 As new condition - $105 shipped: SOLD!!!

Hi there Rick63! I'd like to take you up on your offer to sell your Topping L30 for $90 shipped. I am located in Rockville, MD 20852. How shall we proceed? Regards, jlr261
  3. jlr261

Seeking your advice on an optimal Headphone Amp/DAC + BT desktop setup.

Hello everyone, I am writing today to seek your advice/guidance in my quest for an optimal Headphone/Amp/DAC/BT setup, to be used not only from my work desk but also, linked to a modest HIFI setup (NAD M10 + Drop Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee + PSB Synchrony Speakers + vintage Technics TT)...
  4. jlr261

Need assistance in connecting Bluesound Node 2i to SMSL SU-8 v2 to Peachtree Audio Nova 125

Hi Jimbob54, Thank you for your response and opinion. I am still only considering changing certain power cords, but will do further research before I make up my mind, taking into account the various inputs I received from fellow enthusiasts and other sources of reliable information. I already...
  5. jlr261

Need assistance in connecting Bluesound Node 2i to SMSL SU-8 v2 to Peachtree Audio Nova 125

Hello everyone, Thank you all very much for your thoughtful and useful feedback! First of all, I once again confirm that adding the SMSL SU-8 v2 external DAC to my humble setup has resulted in a noticeable improvement in SQ. I need to thank everyone at ASR, and Amir in particular, as my...
  6. jlr261

Dear Rodtor, Thanks very much for your assistance... I am rather embarrassed to admit that I had it all hooked up correctly from the start but simply forgot to click the appropriate input on the DAC!! In any case, everything works fine now and I and now listening to determine whether there is...
  7. jlr261

Hello everyone, Sorry for the newbie question. I need help to properly connect my newly acquired SMSL SU-8 v2 DAC into my existing system, making sure to bypass the Bluesound Node 2i's internal DAC, and then into a Peachtree Audio Nova 125 integrated amp (powering a pair of Buchardt S300 MK2...
Top Bottom