Search results

1. S

Recordings for BACCH users

Try also: Richard Strauss: Elektra, Georg Solti, Decca. Peter Eotvos: gliding, four works for symphonic orchestra I use Xtalk-shaper plugin Incredible effect.
  2. S

Binaural recordings on Apple music to listen to with headphones or XTC plugin

Here are some binaural classical music tracks I found on Apple Music. Some aren't bad at all. Brant: Ice field (binaural edition) San Francisco Symphony SInfonieorchester Wuppertal Julia Jones vol 2 and 3: Berlioz, Ravel, Saint-Saens etc. and maybe: Thomas Ades: Dante - Los Angeles Phiharmonic...
  3. S

1More Sonoflow NC Headphone Review

Ops... :-) From night to day...a big transformation of the sound... Translated from Italian...
  4. S

1More Sonoflow NC Headphone Review

To best listen to these headphones from your mobile phone, you need to enter the developer mode and select 990 kbps streaming. The difference is night and day (edit: from night to day)
  5. S

Anemic and bassless sound from Windows 11

Thanks! I will check all your advice.
  6. S

Yes. They works fine with my android telephone.
  7. S

Yes... I will try ASIO... Let's see
  8. S

Yes. I tried also the exclusive mode in foobar. The sound is anemic also on my iems. I tried also another dac: musiland mu1. Same problem .
  9. S

Hi everyone. I have an Acer PC with Windows 11 always up to dated. The PC is connected via USB to the Topping E50 DAC. Everything was working perfectly until a few weeks ago. The sound suddenly became anemic and bassless. I tried everything: reinstalled the realtek drivers, uninstalled Apo...
  10. S

Create an equalization for an IEM starting from a graph

I found it. It's raw. https://www.thephonograph.net/soundpeats-t2-review/ Thanks again
  11. S

I found this interesting article. https://medium.com/@jaakkopasanen/make-your-headphones-sound-supreme-1cbd567832a9
  12. S

Hi everyone. I would like to create a txt file with equalization for APO or Wavelet according to the Harman curve for the following bluetooth IEM: Soundpeats T2. All I have is this graph. I know how to use REW a little. How can I proceed without having the graph data but only the drawing. Thank...
  13. S

What is your favorite house curve

thanks for the clarification!
  14. S

What is your favorite house curve

Thanks for the very clear post. I have just one doubt. After measuring the speakers in stereo with Rew below 400Hz do I have to equalize them both in stereo? Or separately? Thanks Stefano
  15. S

A problem with REW

Resolved! It was as you said. Thanks again.
  16. S

A problem with REW

Thank you very much. I will try this.
  17. S

A problem with REW

Hi everyone. I have a new pc with Windows 11. I have a problem with REW that I can't solve. I connect a UMIK-1 microphone to the PC. Using my voice and the sounds around me REW correctly picks up the SPL level. When I use the REW signal (pink noise etc) the SPL level is very low. As if REW were...
  18. S

Cancel an annoying frequency of the air conditioner

Hello, Yup. I have excellent earphones with ANC. They perfectly cancel 50hz. The problem is that it is difficult to sleep with the earphones in the ears ...
  19. S

Cancel an annoying frequency of the air conditioner

Yes sure. With the owner and the tenant. Apparently the only way to fix it is to install a new airco. The problem is that it is on 24 hours a day. I hope the lawyer puts some pressure on them.
Top Bottom