Search results

1. Bixet

[WTB] Genelec 8030c (pair)

I'm looking for a pair of Genelec 8030c (not a or b) for $900/$1000 depending on their condition. I'm located in NY. Thanks
  2. Bixet

[FS] [EU] Schitt Yggdrasil OG

For sale a Yggy, A2 analog cards and USB is Gen5. Silver. A few scratches but very good condition overall. No box but I will ship it carefully. 1400eur net to me Will post pictures later
  3. Bixet

[FS] [Europe] DAP Sony WM1A

I am selling my Sony WM1A. Second owner It is supplied with: - screen protector installed - 2 cables: Sony USB cables to the WM1A connector and a second micro USB cable to the WM1A connector - a Miter case - a small blue storage case, not very strong and which closes badly, but practical to...
  4. Bixet

SOLD!!! : Sony IER Z1R (Europe): SOLD!!!

Hi I'm putting my Sony iems for sale because I dont find the fit very comfortable (I have small ears)' They come with the full original package and are in great condition. The 4.4 cable is a bit sticky on the plastic ear hooks so I provide an additional 4.4 mm cable from Yinyoo. See the...
  5. Bixet

[FS] [EU] RME ADI2 DAC (1st version)

Hi, I'm putting my RME ADI-2 DAC for sale as I don't need an EQ anymore. It was initially bought in March 2019 (invoice available) and I'm the second owner. It's in great condition and got all the original accessories and the box. Picture Price is 780 EUR incl. shipping in Europe but excl...
  6. Bixet

[Sold] [EU] Apollon NC800SL (Dual Hypex NC500)

Hi! I’m selling this outstanding power amplifier Apollon NC800SL, bought on HeadFi earlier this year. I will copy here most of the description of the original owner as it's still in the same great condition: Bought originally in January 2019. Built around two Hypex NC500 modules, true dual...
Top Bottom