Search results

1. Bixet

purchasing help/advice, between 8030c vs 8040b

I have the 8030c for desktop use. They are great when I sit at my desk but too weak if I just stand at the door like 9 feet away. Genelec has a dedicated page to help choosing the right monitor: https://www.genelec.com/correct-monitors In particular this can help to give you an idea:
  2. Bixet

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

I had an issue on one of my 8030c when they were delivered. The dealer told me it was the first time that he ever heard of a default on a brand new Genelec. Anyway he ended replacing it with another new unit.
  3. Bixet

[WTB] Genelec 8030c (pair)

Thanks but i don't really need the DSP features of the 8330a, GLWS though
  4. Bixet

[WTB] Genelec 8030c (pair)

I'm looking for a pair of Genelec 8030c (not a or b) for $900/$1000 depending on their condition. I'm located in NY. Thanks
  5. Bixet

[FS] [EU] Schitt Yggdrasil OG

For sale a Yggy, A2 analog cards and USB is Gen5. Silver. A few scratches but very good condition overall. No box but I will ship it carefully. 1400eur net to me Will post pictures later
  6. Bixet

[FS] [Europe] DAP Sony WM1A

500eur for the weekend
  7. Bixet

Price drop at 550eur
  8. Bixet

I am selling my Sony WM1A. Second owner It is supplied with: - screen protector installed - 2 cables: Sony USB cables to the WM1A connector and a second micro USB cable to the WM1A connector - a Miter case - a small blue storage case, not very strong and which closes badly, but practical to...
  9. Bixet

SOLD!!! : Sony IER Z1R (Europe): SOLD!!!

Hi I'm putting my Sony iems for sale because I dont find the fit very comfortable (I have small ears)' They come with the full original package and are in great condition. The 4.4 cable is a bit sticky on the plastic ear hooks so I provide an additional 4.4 mm cable from Yinyoo. See the...
  10. Bixet

[FS] [EU] RME ADI2 DAC (1st version)

Sold. This was the good price I guess ;). Thanks !
  11. Bixet

You're right. Price drop to 699eur with shipping to EU. But excl PayPal fees (if any). Cheers
  12. Bixet

750eur includes the shipping to EU. No on for Antwerp
  13. Bixet

Seems like I can't edit that post... I'm using my phone to browse the forum .
Top Bottom