Search results

1. M

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

I was also able to test Storm and Trinnov at home and I also chose Storm. I was convinced by the ease of use, the reliability and the possibility to upgrade digital outputs to Storm. Dirac-BM would still be a reason for me to work with the Storm.
  2. M

I listened to NAD M17 and Storm in a treated room, Storm clearly sets itself apart from NAD, especially in the area of bass control and dynamics. It is a misconception that all Dirac devices have the same sound.
  3. M

Yes that's right, it's still a work in progress.
  4. M

You should take a look at the StormAudio and definitely listen to it, in terms of reliability, Storm sets new standards.
  5. M

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

If you're looking for something reliable, I would recommend HTP-1.
  6. M

You can clearly see that Trinnov and Storm have more power reserves than the others, the dynamics and nonchalance with which the two play is simply stunning.
  7. M

Listened to Trinnov and StormAudio in the same room with 8 subwoofers, bass was great on both, neither was better. But the bass control of M17V2 and HTP-1 is worse, more imprecise than Storm and Trinnov.
  8. M

There is also in the lower price range just as good, if not better service than Trinnov, company Nubert is an example of this.
  9. M

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

For the REW measurement I have not had time, could only AVM-70 and HTP-1 calibrate without changing the curve, the sound of the HTP-1 was for my taste, clearly better. In the AVS forum, one has also had both devices and has also remained with HTP-1.
  10. M

ARC gives very good results, but DIRAC is still much better in an untreated room, the better the room is treated, the less the differences are.
  11. M

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

ROON kommer att spela multikanal på Storm, datumet kunde inte nämnas av stödet ännu, dessutom kommer det att finnas möjlighet att fungera, till exempel för att hoppa i en spellista.
  12. M

I am not a technician to tell you the reasons, but I have two ears and two devices that I can compare.
  13. M

I own HTP-1 and Storm. HTP-1 is very good, but does not reach the performance of Storm.
  14. M

Storm's great trump card is reliability, which sets standards, and service, which hears customers and also responds immediately. The fan is not an issue with Storm, is not heard.
  15. M

Rotel 1576mkII vs Monoprice monolith HTP-1

HTP-1 is the most reliable Dirac device up to 10k €, the HDMI card does a very good job. Unbeatable at that price: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42116
  16. M

Rotel 1576mkII vs Monoprice monolith HTP-1

The best Dirac pre-pro at the moment are HTP-1 and StormAudio, the rest has to fight with many problems. If someone is looking for something from the professional shelf, he won't be able to get past StormAudio or Trinnov, they are the only ones that decode more than 16 channels and have the same...
  17. M

It was an optimized room at the Trinnov Integrator. The target curve was not changed on either instrument. I think with an adjusted curve you can't tell the instruments apart, but the spatiality of the Trinnov is unbeatable. I am now waiting for MK-2, which comes with AES67.
  18. M

StormAudio has intentionally omitted 96/192, which does not bring any advantages for the customers.
  19. M

I'm afraid I couldn't agree with you. I listened to Trinnov Alt-16 and StormAudio in a direct comparison and I liked Storm with Dirack better.
  20. M

Dante is good, but isn't AVB better? It transmits sound and image and there are no problems with latency.
Top Bottom