Search results

1. tusing

Best nearfields under $5k all-in?

Hi folks, My KEF LS50W Nocturnes crapped out ($2500, active) and I'm looking for a replacement. My request is that these are: - nearfields (sitting ~3ft away), - functional close to the wall (3-5 inches of separation). - active, or if passive, the price of a good amp can fit in the $5k I...
  2. tusing

Selling my Dan Clark Stealths at a crazy bargain!

View my original post and sales reputation over at Head-Fi Classifieds. Hi friends, I regret to announce that after over a decade, I am leaving the headphone hobby to finance other endeavors. As such, I am selling all my accumulated gear. For sale here is a Dan Clark Stealth at significantly...
  3. tusing

Are there any working AVRs that support HDMI 2.1, Dirac Live full-frequency, and Dirac Bass Control?

I can't seem to find a single AVR that supports HDMI 2.1, Dirac Live full-frequency, and Dirac Live Bass Control. The few that support Bass Control seem like they are all buggy messes. Half of them have shipped without working Dirac, the other half cost north of $4k while measuring worse than my...
  4. tusing

Best DAC/amp combo for under $1000?

If you had $1k, what amp/DAC combo would you get for maximum transparency and objective performance? edit: looks like the correct answer is to save another $100 and grab the ADI-2
Top Bottom