Search results

1. K

Streamer Recommendations needed...

Is there a Streamer/DAC that meets the following criteria? Qobuz TV connect via digital optical Balanced outputs for Benchmark AHB2 amp Trigger for amp Goggle Pixel phone connect via USB for when the internet is down remote control (don't want to use phone as remote) control tracks and volume...
  2. K

Qobuz streaming setup help please

stream music from Qobuz to Benchmark DAC3L via USB 2.0 cable Only PC is 50'+ from the the DAC use Qobuz PC app interface only control volume and track skips thru main PC and wireless remote keyboard stream 4K video via HDMI to 4K TV (which has audio output set to DAC) and control thru main PC...
  3. K

Amazon Music HD

I'm streaming Amazon thru a Windows PC to a DAC3L via USB cable. Anyone have experience with this setup? I've read where Amazon doesn't have any options to by-pass the Windows mixer. Is there anything I can do with the PC to get unprocessed audio to the DAC?
  4. K

USB 2.0 Type A to Type B 50' cable length from PC to DAC

My PC is about 45' from my stereo system. I want to use the PC as a music streamer and wanted to know if these cables will work. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075WMP53W/?coliid=I3JN9NGN9EQKAY&colid=2A3R8AFKDYDX9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it...
  5. K

Need recommendations for music streamer

What's your recommendation for a wired streamer that connects to the internet that I can use for Tidal? The streamer will connect to my DAC via digital coaxial cable. I looked at these 2 so far... BlueSound Node 2i Cambridge Audio CXNV2
  6. K

Newbie here, looking for input for upgrading my current 2-channel system

Hi All: I’ve been reading the threads here for suggestions in improving my 2 channel system. My only music source is streaming and using a PS4 to access YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. I have a TV connected to the system. Current setup PC Emotiva UMC-200 preamp/processor Emotiva RPA-2 amp...
Top Bottom