Search results

1. F

Review and Measurements of SMSL VMV D1 DAC

And I thought that sound is something you hear....
  2. F

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

There is so many factors to take in consideration when it comes to music that I don't know where to start. The first question I would ask if I was you would be, can I hear the difference? Because if you don't than, who cares? All the DAC would sound the same ton you. If you can hear the...
  3. F

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

Let me understand, when you guys changed from es to ex that was something else?
  4. F

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Who said that the output is the same? I said that the measurements are the same! Big difference. The All point of this discussion is that machine can't measure everything, just like when you measure a quant. Uncertainty Principle the uncertainty principle states that the position and velocity...
  5. F

There are few devices that have two versions one run on an akm Chip and one ess. Both measure the same, and yet they sound completely different
  6. F

Nothing to do with ego, in music numbers are irrelevant from a certain point. You Can have two DACs that measured exactly the same, but one sound better than the other.
  7. F

I wasn't referring to black holes. I was talking about two different instance, 1 was when light go through a small hole, there is a quantum effect that cause the light to change direction randomly. 2 I was taking about certain black objects that absorb the light, and that's in contradiction to...
  8. F

I'll make it as easy as possible for you to understand me, if when you listen to music on R2R or/and tube, you cannot hear any improvement in the sound, than that it is not for you. saying that people who do are delusional is arrogance. The fact that you can't understand it or explain it is...
  9. F

Quantum behavior happens everywhere all the time, not only when we measured thing near Planck constant. For example when a wave go through a hole or when the Blackbody radiation in which a material or substance completely absorbs all frequencies of light. In contradiction to the laws of...
  10. F

And we are measuring individual elementary particles here and you know it, that's why you edited your post! So instead of arguing for the sake of being right, maybe you could evolve and accept that sound that was proven to be quantum in nature and quantum superposition, is more than zero and one
  11. F

In your response to my early post me saying that not everything can be explain scientifically, you said stuff about God and love to imply that everything can be explain scientifically, so I just scientifically proven you that you don't know what you are talking about
  12. F

Quantum physic is all about the behavior of waves my friend
  13. F

I understand that scientifically testing a measuring help us to improve devices, but to think it superspeed the listening experience in audio devices, is not understanding what is music
  14. F

Maybe you should read about the Eisenberg's Uncertainty Law or Singularity
  15. F

You can read all about it in Wikipedia. I am even going to give you the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_pitch
  16. F

the way I see it, music purpose Is something to be enjoyed true the hears. so people with absolute hearing should have a say in the matter. just saying
  17. F

Study: Is I²S interface better for DACs than S/PDIF or USB?

first i am not native english speaker. 2. if you read the all post u can see that I spelled it correctly in other places. 3. how a typo or misspelled word have anything to do with the subject?
  18. F

you pay for the flight, food and the hotel, and I"ll take care of the rest
Top Bottom