Search results

1. S

Sabaj A20d 2023 DAC & HP Amp Review

Can you be more specific how to download the old driver. I tried archive.org but I can't find the download link.
  2. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

Is this the same brand? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004316003214.html
  3. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

Thing is that the cd player can sound even better, just I2s transfer, no cables, no jitter correction, and the dac chip is the same.
  4. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

The fun thing is that can spin even without the cover. I think the price is ok, considering what others are selling for high end cd players.
  5. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

Why is that? Because 2 cd players don't measure great? I thought at least jitter for a cd player should be better than an external dac, because the clock and the dac are in the same box. What do they mean by "All the signals that appear are original and the JITTER is very low!"?
  6. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

Beautiful. Probably my next purchase. It's similar to my trusty Sony Playstation SCPH 1002, no dac or cd player has taken that place, you need just too much distortion to sound as good as a playstation does :).
  7. S

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

I thought it was some kind of mono stereo source button. Really strange to have a bridge button on the front.
  8. S

Mine seems ok. I wonder what brands are more reliable, it's a lottery I guess. If there is some kind of warranty then all brands are the same. It has a nice neutral sound, with a lot of detail. It wont make you listen for hours like vinyl do, but on good mastered albums it sings. I also tried...
  9. S

ancient history: M-Audio Audiophile 2496 and Delta 410 cards from close to 25yrs ago

I have spent hours and hours modding these cards. It all started with Creative xFi platinum and in that card replacing the stereo opamps with some modern LME4520 really made a huge difference. Then I got the beautiful EMU 1212M, 2 pci cards, the digital and the analog. Sound quality was very...
  10. S

Unfortunately no. It's not recognised without a driver in windows.
  11. S

I agree with vulejov on this one. At least they could test the drivers and remove windows 7 from compatibility list. I use my windows 7 as a media server, and honestly is way better than 10 or 11, Is there any old driver that can work with this chipset?
  12. S

Nice dac. It works ok with my LG tv, there are no audio drops or lip sync problems, on optical in. Unfortunately I just can’t install the xmos driver on my windows 7 pc. It says installation ended prematurely. I’m using the driver posted on Sabaj web, xmox v5.50. Windows doesn’t recognized the...
  13. S

You mean they used some capacitors when they shouldn't? No manufacture is doing that, they just want to cut costs, not otherwise. This version may measure a bit worse than the ESS 2022 version, but this one has the "velvet sound".:)
  14. S

Amir, can you please tell us which of the sound colors has the worst SINAD?
  15. S

Have you tried an universal remote, those have much better range. Or it's the receiver which is the culprit?
  16. S

Nice review! The comparison with Rossini dCS is really fun! I just bought this dac.
  17. S

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I pm you if I don't find other options. I already have a Wiim Pro, apart from Vu meters and album art, is this really better?
  18. S

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Where to buy this streamer if in Europe? I noticed that the price is more like 1k instead 800. I tried Ziddo official store in Ali Express, when I ship to Italy the price is 1k with free shipping, when I ship outside EU the price becomes 800 with 240 shipping. It's like they remove the vat from...
  19. S

Naim ND555 immaculate build, but does it make a difference to sonics?

What I like of Naim is that whatever overpriced amplifier or cd player you buy, used or new, you can sell it at a large profit in 10 years, even defective..
  20. S

Hypex Nilai500DIY Amplifier Review

Is it possible to buy a plug and play amplifier with Nilai500 kits? Some seller with worldwide shipping. Sorry if this has been mentioned already in this thread.
Top Bottom